Saturday, December 20, 2014

Diary Entry #0008: BEST Book Covers {2014}


2014 is coming to a close in less than two weeks (TWO WEEKS!) and as I looked back on the 180+ books I've read this year, I noticed how some book covers really stood out among others. Now, they say, "Don't judge a book by its cover," but really? There's just no way that these covers wouldn't attract you to check the actual stories out. So, I chose what I think are the 10 BEST BOOK COVERS from my 2014 reads.


IGNITE ME by Tahereh Mafi

{Goodreads}


THE WINNER'S CURSE by Marie Rutkoski

{Goodreads}










SUBLIME  by Christina Lauren



THE RETRIBUTION OF MARA DYER by Michelle Hodkin



THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF TOMORROW by Avery Williams



MAYBE SOMEDAY by Colleen Hoover


ALIENATED by Melissa Landers


THESE BROKEN STARS by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner



TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE by Jenny Han



A THOUSAND PIECES OF YOU by Claudia Gray
(BEST Book Cover for me)














So, that's it for me. These covers are gorgeous and clever and I enjoy looking at them every chance I got. They certainly are eye candies and it makes me sigh dreamily whenever I look at them.

I already saw some really pretty covers for books that will be released next year and I'm sure there are lots more to come so, until next year, I'll have a roundup of pretty book covers again.





Love,

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree with all of your choices Sherna, I definitely picked most of these up to read based solely on their covers. Some were disappointing, some were a delight! Thanks for sharing xx

    Joy @ Thoughts By J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I agree with you, some of these only have pretty covers but the story itself was disappointing.

      Delete