Saturday, October 25, 2014

Diary Entry #0001



Hello diary. Today, I decided to start writing on you because I wanted to express everything I feel about the books I read. But before everything else, I would like you to know me.

I'm Sherna. I'm 16 years old at the moment, studying AB Journalism. Why did I take this course? It's because I love to write. And I love to write because I love to read. And because I love to read, I created this blog.

My likes/loves? Well, I like Red/Pink/Gray. I like pizza/burger/lasagna. I love ITALY and FRANCE. I love Taylor Swift.
I love books.
I love music.
I love anyone reading this right now.

I read anything that is Young Adult (YA) or New Adult (NA), whether it be Supernatural/Paranormal, Contemporary, Dystopian, etc. as long as it has romance. When it comes to my book boyfriends, I like them dark-haired. I like them blue/gray-eyed. I like them sarcastic and bad. Don't get me wrong, sometimes the good guys makes me gush but it's those I'm-bad-but-sexy-as-hell-and-I-know-it, you-can't-change-me, I-won't-fall-in-love type of guys that always, always hooks me up and reels me in. I'm sure I'll be posting about them in future diary entries.

Now, my heroines. I like them bad-ass. That's all. I don't have much appreciation for damsels in distress. Well, maybe I'd tolerate them if I see that they have a potential to change somewhere in the near future. But of course, these bad-ass heroines need to have a weak moment, too. And...guess what? That's the time the swoon-worthy guy swoops in!

Now, my favorite authors...nah. I won't tell you. I wouldn't want it to have any effect when I'm raving or ranting about books.

I love listening to music, as I've mentioned. There's Taylor Swift. Then Paramore, The Script, A Rocket To The Moon, Sara Bareilles, The Vamps, Colbie Caillat, Ed Sheeran and many others. Mostly, I listen to Pop music. Not much into indie because I think it's pretentious.

Movies? Romance/Chick Flick of course. Books-turned-into-movies especially YA and those I've already read. I don't watch indie and black and white films because, like in music, I think watching them is pretentious. My favorite movie so far would be...About Time.

So, what else can I tell you about me? OH! I adore poetry. Yes. I love books that incorporate poetry and/or music in the story. This one's one of my most favorite piece by Tyler Knott Gregson.


Eh, so I guess that's it for now? I'm sure you'll get to know me better through my words. I'll just keep on writing my future entries on you, Diary. Keep me company so I won't feel isolated and for the thoughts inside my head be given shape and sound and meaning.

Keep on living life and loving books!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment